Tiny question about PC Gaming......Thoughts?

I had an XboxOne controller, that I used for PC gaming. It got thrown away, not by me, but by a room-mate who had a disagreement with me. So my question is: Is there anyone in Texas (or anywhere else) that knows of an alternative, maybe cheaper version I could possibly find? Or, if there's anyone out there that has a spare.....care to help me out? I don't have a credit card, so that's out of the question.....I've checked Wal-Mart, and due to my disability, I cannot afford a new one. Any help? A majority of the games I own require one, and I simply cannot afford an official controller at the moment. I'm desperate at this point, as I've been a hard-core gamer for a VERY long time.....so I just thought I'd throw the question out there, hoping maybe, someone could possibly help me locate one, or possibly donate? I'm fresh out of ideas at this point. I can't do much these days.....just sit in my chair, and try to make the best of a mouse and keyboard combo, but due to my disability, I cannot keep my arm elevated for too long, because it affects my blood-pressure, which is a bad thing, the docs tell me. Any help? Or clues? I'd love to start a streaming twitch or something, but I can't, because it elevates my blood pressure too much to use a mouse and keyboard. Just thought I'd ask, and if I've asked too much, I'm sorry. Gaming is my passion.....so, any thoughts?

My thought would be to start a thread with a title that in some way reflects the content of the OP.

15 minutes ago, Zag L. said:

Look for a wired 360 controller at a GameStop. They run about 20 bucks.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Xbox+360+Wired+Controller

You can get a new one for $20 or refurbished for $17.99 or you can get a Logitech F310 game pad for $19.50 from Amazon