When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

Microsoft cuts up to $250 off Surface Book; now available from $1,299

Today, Microsoft is launching its annual '12 Days of Deals', offering discounts and free gifts on a variety of products. It announced the full list of deals in that promotional campaign last week - but one device that was notably absent from that list was the Surface Book.

If you were disappointed not to see any exciting deals for that device, then we've got good news for you. Microsoft is now offering up to $250 off several of its Surface Books, including the entry-level model:

• Intel Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD | usually $1,499 | now $1,299 (save $200)
  • Intel Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 256GB SSD / dGPU | usually $1,899 | now $1,649 (save $250)
  • Intel Core i7 / 8GB RAM / 256GB SSD / dGPU | usually $2,099 | now $1,899 (save $200)
  • Intel Core i7 / 16GB RAM / 512GB SSD / dGPU | usually $2,699 | now $2,499 (save $200)

According to the small print on the Microsoft Store listing, the discount on the Core i5 models listed above will continue until December 24. It appears that the savings on the Core i7 models will end sooner, on December 10.

Source: Microsoft Store

Report a problem with article
Next Article

Microsoft kicks off 12 Days of Deals with up to $1,000 off dozens of Windows 10 PCs

Previous Article

Grand Theft Auto Online: Import/Export content coming this month