Album Recommendations

Since it came out, The Everybody's gone to the Rapture album has probably been played at least once a week. I don't know what it is but something about that album I find truly beautiful, I've enjoyed many albums over the years but nothing seems to hit me like this one does.

Can anyone recommend anything like it? I try to look around but I've yet to find something with that same feel. 

15 minutes ago, Skiver said:

Since it came out, The Everybody's gone to the Rapture album has probably been played at least once a week. I don't know what it is but something about that album I find truly beautiful, I've enjoyed many albums over the years but nothing seems to hit me like this one does.

Can anyone recommend anything like it? I try to look around but I've yet to find something with that same feel. 

I only started playing Everybody's Gone to the Rapture the other night. Everything about it is quite beautiful, not just the soundtrack.

Check out the soundtrack for Journey. Another brilliant game with an incredible soundtrack to go with it.