64-bit chrome/chromium based Issues with 15031

I am on the 15031build, but even the build before this I have encountered an issue and I am wondering if anyone else has experienced the same. Using Chrome/Chrome Beta/Dev/Vivaldi/Chromium if I try and access settings via the hamburger menu, nothing happens. Also, right clicking on web content does nothing. I noticed this behavior does not happen when I am hooked up to my surface dock with an external monitor. Thinking scaling had caused this, setting it to 100% on my Surface Book still produces this problem. SFC found no errors, so I am hoping others have had this problem before I nuke it and start fresh. This is an x64 install and also the browsers are the 64-bit variant.

5 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

If you disable hardware acceleration it seems to resolve the issue. the bug is on googles public tracker so hopefully it is resolved soon.

Only issue i've got is i can't access the settings. Any way to turn off the hardware acceleration with a flag or something?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Circaflex said:

Hey @MikeChipshop everything seems to be working as normal again on the build that was released today. I am also running Chrome 58.0.3018.3

Ah cheers for the heads up. I never got around to the fix mentioned ed before so this is good news.