Pre-Orders from CDKeys.com

I'm looking to pre-order Mass Effect Andromeda and CDKeys.com are offering the best price I've found, at £32.99. I've heard of these for a while and generally with good reviews, though never bought from them myself. I understand that CDKeys may be one of those 'gray area' sites, where they purchase the keys from anywhere and everywhere, including some that may have been blacklisted for being stolen.

Do I buy from CDKeys, or spend the extra and go for a more legitimate reseller?

You results may vary, depending on the site.

Personally, I've used CJS CD Keys and never had an issue. Make sure you read their policies, and see if they will reimburse/refund you if for whatever reason your key you purchase becomes blacklisted.

I haven't pre-ordered with them before, but I have bought many game and store credit keys from them for several years and never had a problem with them. They're on Quidco, too, so you can get some cashback with them, which makes it even better. :-) 

Like others, I've never pre-ordered but I have ordered from CDKeys many times and had no real issues. I think I had a problem once redeeming a code but it was because of an error on their side and after contacting support my issue was resolved within 2-3 hours. So on my one and only customer service experience I was impressed.

• Like 1

Never pre-ordered but used them a number of times and never had any issue. 

Customer service is pretty good the one time I did have a problem, definitely recommend them. 

Think it is a site that's in the grey area, but depends on how you feel about that :p :shiftyninja:

• 2 weeks later...

Never had any issues with CDKeys.com at all. Even if you pre-order and change your mind, they refund you quickly. Heck, if you buy a game and the next day the price drops, if you email them they have always refunded the difference.