5 Signs We're Going to War

7 hours ago, ctebah said:

Profits within the military-industrial complex must be low.  There is definitely going to be a war with the US involved soon, the question is where?

At this point, it's far more likely that the coup instigators will do something nasty on the U.S. soil.

They've become very experienced at igniting various color revolutions around the world, and I'm afraid they're going to apply their skills in the U.S.

The riot at Berkeley is just the beginning.

A “Color Revolution” Is Under Way in the United States

29 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

At this point, it's far more likely that the coup instigators will do something nasty on the U.S. soil.

They've become very experienced at igniting various color revolutions around the world, and I'm afraid they're going to apply their skills in the U.S.

The riot at Berkeley is just the beginning.

A “Color Revolution” Is Under Way in the United States

Generally I agree with the things you say but that article goes into the 9/11 was a US inside job conspiracy theory territory. It's hard to take it seriously.

It says that there may have been as many as tens of thousands of people involved in the cover up of US involvement in 9/11. Yet despite that it has never leaked anywhere from anyone. With that many people involved there would be leaks.

• 2 weeks later...