Windows 10 Project NEON - looking for wallpaper

Just now, peterPL said:

Thanks, but I'm looking for exactly same as on preview screenshot :)

Look up Michael Gillett on Twitter, he has  this wallpaper on his OneDrive for download, unfortunately, I'm at work, and social media is blocked, otherwise, I'd give you a direct link. 

• 2 weeks later...

Was lurking, but I saw nobody linked the actual OneDrive folder. Can't reach Imgur ATM, so I thought it would be a good backup reference in any case (plus, Imgur has been known for poor compression... my eye can't verify, nor my skills, just parroting what I've heard). Also, this is the guy on Twitter; there are a few people with his name.

That being said, nothing here matches the screenshot in OP's post. I'm looking at the purple smudge in OP's picture. Neither of Mr Gillett's closely resembling wallpapers have that smudge. It seems to be the new Hero image from the Creators update but with purple on the bottom (or maybe magenta?), but it's a different edit.

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that anyone who has that exact wallpaper isn't sharing it. It's hard to say that it does not exist online, and my Google-fu is far from perfect, but I do enjoy sourcing images for people, especially when some dumb Facebook fan page posts a thumbnail and everyone wants it bigger, I love finding them the original, especially if the creator is selling prints.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/02/2017 at 9:46 AM, Sulphy said:

yep I'm sure that satisfy anyone lol

On 3/7/2017 at 11:26 AM, dragontology said:

Was lurking, but I saw nobody linked the actual OneDrive folder. Can't reach Imgur ATM, so I thought it would be a good backup reference in any case (plus, Imgur has been known for poor compression... my eye can't verify, nor my skills, just parroting what I've heard). Also, this is the guy on Twitter; there are a few people with his name.

That being said, nothing here matches the screenshot in OP's post. I'm looking at the purple smudge in OP's picture. Neither of Mr Gillett's closely resembling wallpapers have that smudge. It seems to be the new Hero image from the Creators update but with purple on the bottom (or maybe magenta?), but it's a different edit.

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that anyone who has that exact wallpaper isn't sharing it. It's hard to say that it does not exist online, and my Google-fu is far from perfect, but I do enjoy sourcing images for people, especially when some dumb Facebook fan page posts a thumbnail and everyone wants it bigger, I love finding them the original, especially if the creator is selling prints.

Nope the exact one from the screenshot is nowhere to be found :/

• 4 weeks later...