Password reset not working on Deals site

Due to imminent closure of one of my email domains I am changing my email address on several sites.  For some reason the login info I had stored for deals.neowin.net is not working so I clicked on password reset and entered the email address. After waiting awhile I have still received no email.  I need this email within the next day as I will no longer be able to access the email account after tomorrow.  This is in regards to Order #: 2757706 purchased on Sep 28, 2015 which I don't think I ever redeemed as they don't show up on my stackskills account.  The login email should be the same as the one where I received the order confirmation, correct?  Thanks.

Unfortunately deals.neowin.net is a third party system we have no access to or control over. User accounts there are not related or linked to user accounts on the forum

On 3/22/2017 at 4:36 AM, Qun Mang said:

Due to imminent closure of one of my email domains I am changing my email address on several sites.  For some reason the login info I had stored for deals.neowin.net is not working so I clicked on password reset and entered the email address. After waiting awhile I have still received no email.  I need this email within the next day as I will no longer be able to access the email account after tomorrow.  This is in regards to Order #: 2757706 purchased on Sep 28, 2015 which I don't think I ever redeemed as they don't show up on my stackskills account.  The login email should be the same as the one where I received the order confirmation, correct?  Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply, but you will need to contact StackCommerce customer support to resolve this, which should be linked at the bottom of any deals.neowin.net page.

• Like 2