Peaky Blinders

Looked for a topic on peaky blinders, just come around to seeing this, how come no love on neowin?! Cillian Murphy and Tom hardy (season 2) are awesomesauce

• Like 2

I just started watching this after seeing this thread the other day.

So far, I'm digging the hell out of it. Gotta say though... as a born and

bred Texan, sometimes I have a problem understanding some of the dialogue. hehe

18 hours ago, McCordRm said:

I just started watching this after seeing this thread the other day.

So far, I'm digging the hell out of it. Gotta say though... as a born and

bred Texan, sometimes I have a problem understanding some of the dialogue. hehe

yay!  Glad you liked it!

Yeah I have to use subs... Season 2 with more aiiirish and jews gets even harder.

• Like 2

Just finished the 3rd season (current one)

199f8844b03ebb7b3575622f0f5af975.jpg

Tom Hardy plays the perfect mad jew! Such a same he gets so little on screen time. But I can see where his taboo character comes from.

• 9 months later...

oi! How come no one watches peaky blinders! its awesome and the ensemble  cast is great!  just finished 4th season yesterday! It just gets better and better!

Never heard of the show honestly. May have to check it out though after reading a little bit about it now. Only 6 episodes per season? Shouldn't be that hard to catch up. :)

You know, I've been recommended so many good TV shows (this one amongst many) but I have so little time :(

It'll happen at some point ;) I loved Tom Hardy in Taboo so I can imagine this one being good too. 

10 minutes ago, Jim K said:

Never heard of the show honestly. May have to check it out though after reading a little bit about it now. Only 6 episodes per season? Shouldn't be that hard to catch up. :)

I need a time frame!

8 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

You know, I've been recommended so many good TV shows (this one amongst many) but I have so little time :(

It'll happen at some point ;) I loved Tom Hardy in Taboo so I can imagine this one being good too. 

You know, after watching peaky blinders I got into taboo. And you can see were Tom gets his inspiration for this character in taboo ! Mad "insert nationality" here. :laugh: