Neowin keeps logging out

I've upgraded to 10.12.4 and I'm finding Neowin keeps logging me out - I go to Neowin, login, do my thing, close the browser then come back to Neowin only to find that I've been logged out. The Safari version I am running is version 10.1 (12603.1.30.0.34) which is bundled with 10.12.4. Btw, this doesn't occur on any of the other websites I visit.

Find it odd that it would only be happening on one site. Would have expected it to happen to others too! 

- Does it happen with any other browser?

- Do you have any extensions installed at all? Try disabling them and enable one by one to see if that is the cause.

- Do you have 'Do Not Track' enabled in the preferences? Try turning that off and see if it's causing it.

- Could be a Keychain issue if you use the built-in password manager? Try removing any stored credentials and start again.

Apologies if you'd already tried some of these / they don't apply, I'm not a Safari user! :) 

4 hours ago, GrayW said:

Find it odd that it would only be happening on one site. Would have expected it to happen to others too! 

- Does it happen with any other browser?

- Do you have any extensions installed at all? Try disabling them and enable one by one to see if that is the cause.

- Do you have 'Do Not Track' enabled in the preferences? Try turning that off and see if it's causing it.

- Could be a Keychain issue if you use the built-in password manager? Try removing any stored credentials and start again.

Apologies if you'd already tried some of these / they don't apply, I'm not a Safari user! :) 

Tried all those - I have a feeling it has something to do with the cookie or maybe a Safari regression.

sounds like the cookie is corrupt to me as i've had similar experience before

try deleting any neowin related cookies then log back in to see if it persists