lenovo g50-45

My computer came with win 8.1, had some issues so had to format it now it is mising of so many drivers so i download and install the wifi driver and it works perfect except i cant upgrade none of my drivers from in device manager i get an error. 

I tried some software none of them work. Could i get some help? Plz

Hello and welcome to the forum! Though I think you may have posted this in the wrong section of the forum!

You should be able to download all of the drivers for this laptop directly from Lenovo's website. http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/gb/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/lenovo-g-series-laptops/g50-45-notebook-lenovo/downloads.

There's an option on that site to run a system scan to check for your drivers, it might install a small program on your computer to do it, but it's fine to do and it's much easier for you than doing it manually.

It download some when you try it from the website but alot still dont. An you cant play no games or run some things properly dll files missing an so. Wen i use win 10 i get to update from the disk manager but it slows down my computer as well as have some problems wit voice tone changing when mixing with Vdj.

Oh where do i post these its my first time using a blog per say.?

22 hours ago, ornet said:

It download some when you try it from the website but alot still dont. An you cant play no games or run some things properly dll files missing an so. Wen i use win 10 i get to update from the disk manager but it slows down my computer as well as have some problems wit voice tone changing when mixing with Vdj.

Oh where do i post these its my first time using a blog per say.?

You posted in the correct section, don't let the anyone discourage you. This section is for: 

Drivers, overclocking and general hardware assistance can be found here.

What type of errors do you receive? Can you take a screen shot of your device manager and we can try to help you with the correct drivers?

I have on windows 10 now because i get all the drivers cause it allows me to update. But its disgustingly slow and freezes quiet often especially in my music folders and no matter how slow my windows 8.1 usually run if i open a folder with lets say 300 music they come up emmediatly