BREAKING: State of Great Kurdistan to be Created in Syria and Iraq

BREAKING: State of Great Kurdistan to be Created in Syria and Iraq

Inside Syria Media Center has obtained proofs of plans to create a state of Great Kurdistan.

great-kurdistan-map.png?w=940&h=686

According to the documents at our disposal, the U.S. authorities and the Syrian Kurds reached an agreement past week on the boundaries of the Kurdish autonomy in the territory of Syria, which had been guaranteed to Kurds in case of capturing Raqqa and Al-Tabqah (34 miles to the West of Raqqa). This confirms the reports about the U.S. plans to divide Syria.

In addition, Washington has already defined the boundaries of the new state of the Great Kurdistan on the territory of Syria and Iraq. It is to be created after ISIS defeat and the final collapse of Syrian Arab Republic. According to the U.S. military, Kurds remain the only force capable of defeating ISIS.

[More]

Just a FYI for whatever this crud is that you're posting ... the second to last link isn't valid. 

Link address (as is) ... 

ht_p://syrian%20kurds%20discuss%20constitution%20in%20geneva%2C%20want%20independence%20or%20confederation/

1 minute ago, techbeck said:

At least the crud is in the right section.

This is true.  Normally I wouldn't have responded...just pointing out the link is dead...with a touch of my personal feelings regarding...well...whatever this is. :)

What was the name of that Fake Middle Eastern Character that one guy played. I thought he was a from a fake place that sounded like kurdistan.

5 hours ago, Jim K said:

the second to last link isn't valid. 

Fixed.

5 hours ago, warwagon said:

What was the name of that Fake Middle Eastern Character that one guy played. I thought he was a from a fake place that sounded like kurdistan.

Krakozhia? 

12 hours ago, warwagon said:

Kazakhstan...Borat...Sacha Baron Cohen

• Like 2