Logitech mouse is double clicking at random

Logitech G602 wireless with up to date firmware and Logitech gaming software. I have checked the mouse control panel (windows and Logitech's) and there does not appear to be any setting that would be causing this issue. This issue occurs randomly and not just on the desktop but in Firefox and other programs as well. Does anybody have any idea what I should check before I make an RMA request on it? 

Do you mean that you do a single click but the mouse does a double-click instead? I have faced this issue with every high-end Logitech mouse after a couple of years of use. No solution worked so I just upgrade to the next model :) 

1 minute ago, Tantawi said:

Do you mean that you do a single click but the mouse does a double-click instead? I have faced this issue with every high-end Logitech mouse after a couple of years of use. No solution worked so I just upgrade to the next model :) 

Yes, that is exactly what happens. I have only had this mouse > a year.

This is a known (hardware) issue for several Logitech mice, arising from the type of switch used to collect click input. You will have to get it replaced, and hope to get one that doesn't develop the issue.

Edit: just to give you a starting place if you want to read about the issue (on another model), see the reviews:

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Anywhere-Mouse-Mac/dp/B007PJ4Q4A/

• Like 2