Woman Maces Three Wendy's Workers During Dispute Over Fresh French Fries

When Eiram Chanel Amir Dixson pulled her vehicle up to the drive-thru window at a Wendy’s near her Minnesota home Thursday afternoon, she had one specific demand, cops say.

The 25-year-old Dixson “requested that the French Fries be fresh,” according to a court filing.

That demand, however, prompted an argument between Dixson and Wendy’s employees, three of whom subsequently were interviewed by Coon Rapids Police Department officers.

During the argument with the Wendy’s workers, Dixson allegedly “started to reach through the drive-thru window, so one employee threw a soda at her.” At that point, the workers reported, Dixson returned to her car and “grabbed her Mace, and started spraying it through the drive-thru window.”

A Wendy’s manager standing at the window “got hit directly in the face causing burning in her eyes and difficult breathing.” Two other workers were hit with the spray, which caused burning pain and other discomfort.

Dixson, seen above, was charged with a felony for her use of the tear gas. Dixson, who lives in Brooklyn Park, a Minneapolis suburb, faces a maximum of five years in prison and a $10,000 fine if convicted of the attack.

Source

I will admit that woman's response was irrational and stupid, but at the same time, if someone asks for fresh fries, for crying out loud, just do it.  It's not like she was being unreasonable.  Ur willing to start an argument over that, really??  *rolls eyes* Not saying she was right, but damn, so not worth driving someone to anger because you're too damn lazy to drop a fry...  Give me a break.  

28 minutes ago, warwagon said:

it was funny, I was reading the story out loud to my dad, and said and at the end, I said  'What you do bet it was a big black woman" ... so I then I clicked the link. ... Well she was black.

I've seen plenty of white trash fatties pull the same type of crap. 

I think this probably sounded better in your head before you typed it out. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

He made a prejudiced comment, yeah blah blah blah, we all know that's wrong.

But he was right!

1 hour ago, warwagon said:

it was funny, I was reading the story out loud to my dad, and said and at the end, I said  'What you do bet it was a big black woman" ... so I then I clicked the link. ... Well she was black.

FIRST THING I THOUGHT of, and yes, I laughed too.

Edited by Rippleman

19 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

He made a prejudiced comment, yeah blah blah blah, we all know that's wrong.

But he was right!

He had a 50/50 chance ;)

All that over some fries? Really? I don't care for old/cold/stale fries either. Not picking a side, both screwed up, The worker for throwing a drink and escalating the issue and the one that held up the drive through window when it was clearly a issue to go in and handle. Now MY fries are cold and my Jr. bacon double cheeseburger is too!

Edited by CrashGordon

49 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

That it would be "a big black woman"?  I think your stats are off.

Did you note what I replied with? I said, Ive seen plenty of white fatties do the same. So in context of it all, he had a 50/50 chance. It sounded better in my head, as I'm sure the original comment did too.

Edited by adrynalyne

1 minute ago, adrynalyne said:

Did you note what I replied with? I said, Ive seen plenty of white fatties do the same. So in context of it all, he had a 50/50 chance.

Are you suggesting that fatties can only be white and black? :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

Are you suggesting that fatties can only be white and black? :)

I'm saying in the context of what I was discussing...

I've not run into any angry other <insert ethnicity> fatties to say otherwise. 

9 hours ago, adrynalyne said:

I'm saying in the context of what I was discussing...

I've not run into any angry other <insert ethnicity> fatties to say otherwise. 

So because you've not experienced any overweight ladies from perhaps an Asian, Arabic or Oriental background, you have removed those entire areas from your calculated stats?  Prejudice!

Story is so poorly written I can't even tell what is going on

When Eiram Chanel Amir Dixson pulled her vehicle up to the drive-thru window at a Wendy’s near her Minnesota home Thursday afternoon, she had one specific demand, cops say.

During the argument with the Wendy’s workers, Dixson allegedly “started to reach through the drive-thru window, so one employee threw a soda at her.”

At that point, the workers reported, Dixson returned to her car and “grabbed her Mace, and started spraying it through the drive-thru window.”

4 hours ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

So because you've not experienced any overweight ladies from perhaps an Asian, Arabic or Oriental background, you have removed those entire areas from your calculated stats?  Prejudice!

Yes, that must be it. 

On 5/28/2017 at 1:08 AM, adrynalyne said:

Whilst it might have been prejudiced to say so, it IS demonstrable that the majority of stories with some woman going batshit crazy in some restaurant is highly likely to be an overweight black woman.  Maybe they're just more highly strung due to the extra crap they get in life?

22 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Whilst it might have been prejudiced to say so, it IS demonstrable that the majority of stories with some woman going batshit crazy in some restaurant is highly likely to be an overweight black woman.  Maybe they're just more highly strung due to the extra crap they get in life?

Who knows. 

10 minutes ago, techbeck said:

Prejudice...no...stereotypical, yes.  And that is the problem with a lot of issues is people jumping on stereotypes and making assumptions.

everyone, including you, make hundreds of stereotypes daily in life. It applies to people, situations, objects, etc. It is beneficial and is a necessary part of life. It can be for good and it can be for bad, most stereotyping is a good thing.  While it's not always correct, that's the cost with efficiency. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rippleman said:

everyone, including you, make hundreds of stereotypes daily in life. It applies to people, situations, objects, etc. It is beneficial and is a necessary part of life. It can be for good and it can be for bad, most stereotyping is a good thing.  While it's not always correct, that's the cost with efficiency. 

Never said I didnt do it.  Just said it is a problem and I don't see any benefit to it in situations like this. And unlike a lot of people, I stop and think about how I judge people and try to correct myself next time.   But this is my opinion and I am not interested in arguing the point.

I worked at a fast food place years ago. When you ask us nicely and treat us like people, hell we'll even give you FREE food just because you are nice.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheLaughingMan said:

I worked at a fast food place years ago. When you ask us nicely and treat us like people, hell we'll even give you FREE food just because you are nice.

Wish more people would understand this.  I have seen many people get upset for simple mistakes and are just mean towards the other person for making that mistake.  Whether it be this case, or a cashier short changing someone.  It is ridiculous. 

• Like 2

LOL, what courage!

I was in Wendy's today and it took about 25min to get my food. Wish I had read this story first. Should've knocked out the cashier, pimp-slapped the old lady assembling orders and jack-booted the store manager in the chest. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2017 at 10:24 PM, CrashGordon said:

Y'all settle down or someone else might get pepper sprayed AND have cold fries.

Oh NO you did'nt.. Goes diggin for the mace.. I would have loved to have seen it. I probably would have sided with her. Don't mess my fries up..