Murder suspect who used big-penis defense found not guilty

The Florida man who claimed his girlfriend choked to death during oral sex was found not guilty of second-degree murder Monday.

Richard Patterson, 65, of Margate, was acquitted of killing 60-year-old girlfriend Francisca Marquinez in 2015 after a week-long trial, according to the Sun Sentinel.

During the trial, his lawyers initially argued that Marquinez died accidentally while performing oral sex on him at her apartment.

To bolster their defense, Patterson’s lawyers filed a motion to show his penis to the jury.

But after a medical expert testified that choking during the sex act was unlikely, the defense reversed course on the theory. The judge never ruled on the request to put Patterson’s member on display in court.

“That’s not the way she died,” defense lawyer Ken Padowitz said. “But that’s the way Richard Patterson thought she died.”

Instead, the defense argued that there was no way of knowing how she died. Medical examiners never determined the cause of death because Marquinez’s body was too decomposed.

“They still don’t know how she died,” said Padowitz, according to the Sun Sentinel.

The jury spent five hours deliberating before reaching a verdict.

If Patterson had been convicted, he would have faced life in prison.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/23/murder-suspect-who-used-big-penis-defense-found-not-guilty/

6 minutes ago, Mando said:

I must remember that defence plea.......:woot:

Don't forget you'll need to provide a picture. It's not like online where you can pretend to have a big one while it's only 6 inch.

Back on topic how the **** do things like that happen in 2017. Do the detectives and prosecutors forgot how to do their job?

I mean you go to court and you can't prove how she died? Mamamia ...

Just now, LaP said:

Don't forget you'll need to provide a picture. It's not like online where you can pretend to have a big one while it's only 6 inch.

Back on topic how the **** do things like that happen in 2017. Do the detectives and prosecutors forgot how to do their job?

Im a Scot, why do you think we wear kilts mate ;) doubled up and tucked in the sock! teehee 6inch aint a walloper thats a midgets wang :p 

13 hours ago, Mando said:

Im a Scot, why do you think we wear kilts mate ;) doubled up and tucked in the sock! teehee 6inch aint a walloper thats a midgets wang :p 

But, I thought all you Scots were 6 inches... Wide! :p

2 hours ago, FloatingFatMan said:

But, I thought all you Scots were 6 inches... Wide! :p

lang n thin, disnea get in, lang n thick does the trick! :p 

• Like 1