stop onedrive from popping up

Ok, I am on creators update on windows 10... and every darn time I open a file save dialog box a pop under from one drive shows up asking me to sign up...... every darn time!

I told it to stop loading with windows, it still does...

I tried every online guide I could find to disable this, it still happens!

I even "uninstalled" one drive in the apps list.... nope still happens.........

how in the heck do you stop this from popping up? It feels like it's getting more frequent for me at least, it's almost every single time I go to save a file locally it decides to pop up under my current app window just waiting for me to see it

I can't get this darn thing to realize i dont want to use one drive, I'm on a corporate network (AD domain) with a SAN, I just save everything to that

Did you disable OneDrive via group policy? I never see OneDrive, ever. (Along with a few other settings like "consumer experiences" and "Windows tips", etc.)  There's also a task in the task scheduler that starts it as well, but it should be ignored because of that policy setting.  (I disabled it anyway tho, just because.)  The setting in question is at Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/Windows Components/OneDrive/Prevent the usage of OneDrive for storage.  Cloud Content has a couple other settings. 

Edited by Max Norris
Added the policy location

• 1 month later...