GT Sport - 17.10.17 Launch Date.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/13/gran-turismo-sport-launches-october-17-on-ps4/

Gran Turismo Sport Limited Edition – $69.99 MSRP ($89.99 CAN)

GT Sport Starter Pack (8 Cars)

$1MM In-Game Credit

Livery Sticker Pack

30 GT Sport Themed Avatars

Chrome Racing Helmet (For Driver Profile)

Limited Steel Book & Packaging

Gran Turismo Sport Digital Deluxe Edition – $79.99 MSRP ($99.99 CAN)

GT Sport Starter Pack (12 Cars)

$2MM In-Game Credit

Livery Sticker Pack

60 GT Sport Themed Avatars

Chrome Racing Helmet (For Driver Profile)

I only ask Sony servers handle the load for once and 60FPS across the board.

Is it packed with single player mode or is it just an online mode only? It is not worth enough for the price if it does not have a single player mode. The last time played GT was on PS3 which the graphic is pretty outdated compared with Forza at that time.

On 7/18/2017 at 1:17 PM, Lockhart said:

Is it packed with single player mode or is it just an online mode only? It is not worth enough for the price if it does not have a single player mode. The last time played GT was on PS3 which the graphic is pretty outdated compared with Forza at that time.

No there isn't any single player just 'missions' to help you prepare for online, I don't think this game should be priced more than the usual $49 cheaper game bracket compared to the $99 retail it's asking. But Sony only console owner's don't have many other options for racing.

In comparison Forza has over 700 cars to Sports 150ish and 30 tracks compared to Sports 17. http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gtsport/ Forza has been the king since Forza 4, It will take this getting slaughtered in reviews and sales for Sony to kick them up the ass and get them back to true GT. Even then I have my doubts. 

10 hours ago, Vandalsquad said:

No there isn't any single player just 'missions' to help you prepare for online, I don't think this game should be priced more than the usual $49 cheaper game bracket compared to the $99 retail it's asking. But Sony only console owner's don't have many other options for racing.

In comparison Forza has over 700 cars to Sports 150ish and 30 tracks compared to Sports 17. http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gtsport/ Forza has been the king since Forza 4, It will take this getting slaughtered in reviews and sales for Sony to kick them up the ass and get them back to true GT. Even then I have my doubts. 

Its online only! wth... I was hoping for single player. I have both and am truly stunned at how bad the racing selection is for the ps4.

On 19/07/2017 at 11:31 PM, ZeroHour said:

Its online only! wth... I was hoping for single player. I have both and am truly stunned at how bad the racing selection is for the ps4.

It has both online and offline racing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2017 at 7:57 PM, Andrew said:

It has both online and offline racing.

You mean the driving school tests? Because they haven't announced pop of any offline racing championships of any kind that I'm aware of.

a6dVJcT.png

3 hours ago, Vandalsquad said:

You mean the driving school tests? Because they haven't announced pop of any offline racing championships of any kind that I'm aware of.

It doesn't have the old GT cups, this is not GT7 or trying to be Forza. The offline modes are detailed in this new article:

Yes, Gran Turismo Sport has a career mode and this is how it works

How does the Gran Turismo’s campaign work?

Six gaming experiences present themselves when you sit on Gran Turismo Sport’s main hub screen. Sport is first, further evidence to Yamauchi’s mindset. Then we have Campaign, Arcade, Brand Central, Lobby and Scapes. In the Campaign mode, there are four sub-modes to select from: Driving School, Mission Challenge, Circuit Experience and Racing Etiquette.

Within each of these sub-modes, players are presented with a ridiculous number of objectives to complete that fit under those aforementioned themes. When I say ridiculous, it’s well into the hundreds. As you complete these objectives, ideally achieving a Gold ranking, you unlock more cars for use across the experience. Getting the Gold is where being an expert comes into play, but for beginners, handy tutorial videos, which appear to be streamed directly from YouTube, explain the lessons being learned in this challenge.

https://www.finder.com.au/gt-sport-career-mode

And while I'm here, I may as well post this:

GT Sport Will Not Feature Any Microtransactions (Y)

• 3 weeks later...

I was pumped for this game, but that has gone down hill. It really should be a $39.99 game, more like a prologue. Lack of cars, lack of tracks and lack of campaign career is really making this a tough day one purchase.

• 1 month later...