Help me cleave out the arrowed element.

Question

Hello folks!

Please refer to the enclosed combo & help me cleave out the pictorial elements pointed within arrows.

These pictorial elements ( bottom right-hand corner) probably require some Non-linear cropping & Iam clueless about the same?

OR, there could be some way to separate various layers & thus cleave-out the relevant element?

Please suggest?

Thank you.

clipimage.jpg

15 answers to this question

To remove something from an image, you need a few things:

1) The image to be of usable quality, not almost thumbnail sized images

2) An area of a size and context relevant to be cloned to represent what is behind the image

Neither of the above really fulfil these requirements, so whatever is given back isn't going to be great :(

Also, your overlaying of those arrows obscures even more of the image - in fact they obscure the areas that I would normally use in such instances.  Can you upload without them?

8 hours ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

Also, your overlaying of those arrows obscures even more of the image - in fact they obscure the areas that I would normally use in such instances.  Can you upload without them?

Please find the same as enclosed along-with.  I would appreciate if you'll suggest me on some tool appropriate for Non-linear cropping or anything similar.

Thanks.

clipimage.jpg

7 hours ago, The Evil Overlord said:

... And if the image is IP of the channel it was snap shot from. No.

O please! don't be that skeptical ! You may narrow down the OP to seeking help in regard to Non-linear cropping only! 

What tool can be used to serve that Objective? That's it!

1 hour ago, saurabhdua said:

O please! don't be that skeptical ! You may narrow down the OP to seeking help in regard to Non-linear cropping only! 

What tool can be used to serve that Objective? That's it!

No, and you neither control me, or have the right to make demands from me or any member here.

Especially when asking skilled members, be they artists or designers to potentially violate ethics or laws.

A fact that should have become apparent to you seeing as the only responses you've had, are to decline, or to tell you why it can't be done. 

• Like 2

The only way to crop this would be to crop it linear. The issue is that there is an image there, you would have to use a tool like photoshop to replace the image. The only way to replace the image is to take a similar photo without that mark in it and paste the portion of that image in. Because it is already flattened, saved without layers, there is no way to peel back the layers and save it. 

You would essentially be adding another layer on top of then flatten when you save it as a completely new file.

38 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

Wasn't happy with the tiles...  I know I've added something that wasn't there, but when needs must...

sample.jpg

Cool.

Crop .... patch?  Something like this?

13 hours ago, sc302 said:

The only way to crop this would be to crop it linear. The issue is that there is an image there, you would have to use a tool like photoshop to replace the image. The only way to replace the image is to take a similar photo without that mark in it and paste the portion of that image in. Because it is already flattened, saved without layers, there is no way to peel back the layers and save it. 

You would essentially be adding another layer on top of then flatten when you save it as a completely new file.

Hello sc302 !

The explanation went over my head. Nevertheless, thanks for the consolation. :-)

55 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

no comment back after asking people to help you?

Hi !

The images look stunning indeed ! You have removed the 'arrowed elements' altogether...though I requested to 'extract out' those as a separate image files.

Nonetheless, you are a Master & I do acknowledge the same.

I won't put you to test any further .

Thank you.

PS - Bulky Photoshop for this very purpose? What about prominent eye-catchers like- Paint.net, Irfan-view etc. ? Aren't these minnows equipped with Non-linear cropping capability?

6 minutes ago, saurabhdua said:

You have removed the 'arrowed elements' altogether...though I requested to 'extract out' those as a separate image files.

Not possible.  I have simply drawn over the top of them.

7 minutes ago, saurabhdua said:

Bulky Photoshop for this very purpose? What about prominent eye-catchers like- Paint.net, Irfan-view etc. ? Aren't these minnows equipped with Non-linear cropping capability?

Feel free to try.