Sky Hub ER110 - ethernet drops off 2am-6am everyday, WiFi is fine

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, but seems to fit in either here or the internet forum!

Hey guys, so an odd one!

Seems that every day, around 2am, the ethernet ports on my SkyHub ER110 stop working. Lights stay on, and wifi is perfectly fine.. after around 6am, the Lan starts working again.

Have rebooted, checked any schedules etc.. kinda flummoxed by this one.. Replaced the Lan cables.. tried other ports.. no joy. 

Kind of an issue when i am working US hours.. only noticed it this past weekend, my US colleagues told me they lose connectivity to my server or laptop when they need to grab working files. 

Has anyone else experienced this?

Nope, nothing in my logs, and any diagnostics pass without any issues.. what confuses me is the tx/rx flashes... so all looks fine.. after 6am... its solid as a rock.. but i dont lose wifi at the same time.. :) i have this same thread on the sky forums.. 

so wifi is fine, but wired connection is dead between those time frames.?

is this a new connection to Sky or have you been with them for a while?

Also has this just started happening(could be due to a router firmware update)

Thanks for the replies guys... 

So its a connection i have had with Sky on this current hub for about 8 months now... and wasnt aware of this issue before a few weeks now. Only when the weird american colleagues in Colorado were grabbing work files,  they brought it to my attention. The Massachusetts team were logged off by that time.

Yes, wired conns are all are dead between those time frames, but wifi is good.

I have checked the ethernet power saving settings on the hub, and they are all disabled.

Had hoped maybe someone else had the same hub and issues.. i hope to be able to get through to Sky at some point.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same hub, and my wired is fine, however my wireless sucks. I called sky support, and if you're on Q (which I assume you are as you have the Q hub) they have CCNA 2nd line techs. Ask to get put through to one of them, they should be able to help.

Also, have you checked Energy Efficient Ethernet is set to Disabled?

Thanks Spikey, yup, energy efficiency all turned off.. my wifi is pretty decent on the Q, i have to admit!

Am getting a replacement hub, and try that out!