imac infinite boot , help me

hi

yesterday i change language from my native langue to english , i have reboot , and after i changed language again to my native language without reboot

and the last think i tried to download sierra but when  finished to download , i gave me an error , not a specific error 

i shut down my imac , this morning i start it and it boots for almost 1 hours without starting

i could see the boot but endless

so i try to boot in safe mode , i was able to do it

i' m a windows user , i'm not used to work with mac

how can i fix it without loosing all my photos and video on my imac?

thanks

16 minutes ago, drugo said:

and the last think i tried to download sierra but when  finished to download , i gave me an error , not a specific error 

So the error is different/random every time? If not, then that's what we call a "specific" error, and we are going to need that to help.

40 minutes ago, xendrome said:

So the error is different/random every time? If not, then that's what we call a "specific" error, and we are going to need that to help.

hi thanks for the anwer

I tried only twice to download sierra but it did not give me a specific error , only when i finished to download , but again not a specific error

about changing language several time without restart or shut down could be an error?

these are the only 2 thing i did yesterday ,i can boot in safe mode , i have yosemite installed

maybe i can't upgrade to sierra

but now i don't care about upgrade to sierra

i want that my imac will boot normally and not only in safe mode

may i ask  a question ? is there a way to stop the downloading of sierra?

and is there a way to use time machine to fix it?

thanks