Including another page's DIV

Question

Hi guys,

I'm a basic HTML guy, I know a few things but not much.

I have a Weather station webpage, and I recently got a Pollution air sensor. The company that makes this thing has a horrible API - it basically doesn't exist. They have a webpage you can see your sensor data, and that's it.

What I need help with is including that data on my page.

Here is the sensor:

https://www.purpleair.com/map?&zoom=15&lat=33.58724439999998&lng=-112.20483372333985&clustersize=30&orderby=L&latr=0.022915998657175862&lngr=0.04939556121826172

When you click on the circle, it has the sensor data. I'd like to include that DIV on my page.

I know I'm basically asking for someone to write a piece of code for me, but I'll backtrack at it and learn how it's put together so I don't have to ask to do it in the future.

Much appreciated in advance.

3 answers to this question

Your options are limited here for client-side, because trying to do what you want to do using client-side technologies only (jQuery etc) will be blocked by CORS (Cross Origin Resource Sharing). What server-side technologies does your web server support? If you can tell us that, somebody may be able to point you in the right direction with a code sample relevant to you, but right now I don't know if you want PHP, C#, Ruby...

stereo I appreciate the reply, I was able to find out how to do what I needed to do another way by pulling data from a JSON file w/ PHP.

Thanks though, I do appreciate it :-)