Charles Manson is rotting in hell

https://nypost.com/2017/11/20/mass-murderer-charles-manson-dead-at-83/

Charles Manson is rotting in hell

Charles Manson, the ’60s cult leader behind one of the most notorious killings in American history, died Sunday in California after a prolonged illness, officials said. He was 83.

Manson – housed at Corcoran State Prison since 1989 – died at 8:13 p.m. local time at Kern County Hospital, the California Department of Corrections said in a press release early Monday.

He’d been in failing health for months and was first hospitalized back in January, reportedly with serious gastrointestinal problems.

>

DPDlVC6X0AERhlw.jpg

"Rotting in hell", "evil dead", "Satan", "going to hell", "demonic"… sounds like a real mature paper. No longer a tax burden, this madman. That should be more newsworthy than some religious agenda.

• Like 2

I knew someone would have a "problem" with the headline, some people are just too sensitive, just didn't expect it to be the first comment

But all in all, good riddance 

All those years of caring for him at the tax payers expense. 2 total wastes in one. One was a waste of human life and the other was the waste of money!!

Still kind of fascinating to read about him though.

Y'know, a part of me is REALLY cynical.

I remember another lifer 'dying' shortly before their release, I forget his name.

Then Moira Hindley 'died' a few weeks before she was due to be released.

I even said the only reason Ronnie Biggs returned to England, was so he'd die on British soil.

It's a terrible mentality, but I find myself almost never believing stories like this. FWIW, I hope he burns in hell, while his body is left to rot, after being defecated on.

1 hour ago, Anibal P said:

I knew someone would have a "problem" with the headline, some people are just too sensitive, just didn't expect it to be the first comment

But all in all, good riddance 

I am absolutely not too sensitive for the headline, I just think it's unnecessary to push an agenda using somebody's death. I'm happy with the knowledge that he's ceased to exist and there is nothing left of his mind, anywhere, in the universe.

• Like 3

See how much better it is to have a bad person in prison instead putting them to death. But I don't believe in hell. It's a childish belief to think that way. 

16 minutes ago, ACTIONpack said:

See how much better it is to have a bad person in prison instead putting them to death. But I don't believe in hell. It's a childish belief to think that way. 

Why not just let everyone have their own beliefs instead of insinuating that people who do believe in hell are childish? 

3 minutes ago, xendrome said:

Why not just let everyone have their own beliefs instead of insinuating that people who do believe in hell are childish? 

Some beliefs are simply wrong, especially when taught to children.

• Like 3

LOL are you serious?! There are people still working in your government and armed forces who have done far worse things than Manson ever did, he was responsible for ordering the deaths of 4 people, your governments have ordered the deaths of millions. At least Manson had an excuse, he was psychotic.

You think there were no pregnant women in Iraq, Afghanistan, Japan, Vietnam? Do me a favour.

The world had already pretty much forgotten about him.  So really, no big news or really care here.   I am neither happy or sad about it.  I just really do not care much either way.

Compared to some, Manson was just a rank amateur on the mass murderer scales...  Not that this is a peeing contest or anything, but in the UK, we have some complete and utter evil maniacs running around the place, and some of them aren't even in the government! :p