Considering an upgrade.

Hi.

First, apologies for adding another "I'm considering changing my phone" to a thread already full of this question but I cant make my mind up and looking for more opinions.

I currently use a Nexus 6p and I have no issues other than people do sometimes struggle to hear me, not convinced its a phone issue and not a network issue on that one though. I am with Vodafone (UK) and currently their choices are poor unless you're an Apple fan. I was hoping to get the latest Pixel 2 but it doesn't look like they will be getting this any time soon but they do have the Huawei Mate 10 Pro and at the moment, the Huawei watch 2 comes with it - http://www.vodafone.co.uk/brands/huawei/mate-10-pro/#Black/128.

So my question is, do I stick with the Nexus in the hope they do get the Pixel range and just drop my monthly cost or shall I go for the Hauwei? My biggest concern is the software (I will be installing Nova) but the reviews seem to say this is its biggest down side and I do like the regular updates on the Nexus range.

Try O2, I've been with them for 24 years now (when they used to be CellNet, then BT Mobile) they both use the same cell service, but for some reason, my old motog4g used to work in areas my old phone4 didn't.

Also, for a handset, would you consider anything by Lenovo (Motorola) (They're good with updates)

I would have recommended a Nokia (HMD) but I'm losing faith and interest in my Nokia 8. 

Thanks, I've been with Voda for about the same time and need to stay with them as I have just upgraded my otherhalfs mobile on the same contract. I also get a decent discount as my company maintain Vodas network.

I do like the Motorola's, we issue them to the majority of the people at my company with a few using flagship models.