As Putin Announces 2018 Presidential Bid, ‘SUPERPUTIN’ Exhibition Opens In Moscow

Vladimir Putin cuddles puppies, jaguars and babushkas, rides bears while dressed in armor and vanquishes evil as a beefy superhero, among other exemplary talents. That’s, at least, how the artists and organizers behind a new art exhibition in Moscow have depicted the Russian president.

Dubbed “SUPERPUTIN,” the installation opened on Wednesday, the same day the 65-year-old Putin announced his bid for a fourth presidential term. Organizers said in a statement that the exhibition seeks to depict Putin as a “modern superhero ... whose many talents and skills can fittingly be characterized as ‘supertalents’ and ‘superpowers.’”

Thirty paintings and sculptures of Putin will be on display at the UMAM museum until Jan. 15. They include artworks depicting him as Santa Claus, a Roman emperor and a Judoka slamming an opponent onto the ground.

http://m.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/superputin-art-exhibition-moscow_us_5a2d1858e4b073789f6a7699

"Super Putin." 

L. O. L.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

For everyone thinks by virtue of their own depravity.

What do you expect of western blogs... hold on.. no, that is an actual News Report by a Senior Reporter.

But then I also wouldn't put it past them to link Ronald McDonald with Trump if he was due for a reelection. 

Anyway the girl organising this event is at least mildly entertaining:

CLAidDUWIAAhQ5y.jpg

3297.jpg

8 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

*shakes magic 8-ball"

Although many users shake the ball before turning it upright, the instructions warn against doing so to avoid white bubbles, which interfere with the performance of the ball itself.

Well when a sexual predator becomes President of the United States and endorses Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore who is another sexual predator/child molester then why can't a killer announce a Presidential bid (lol) in Russia?  :rolleyes: 

Edited by SecretAgentMan
  • Like 2

Everytime I hear of someone complain about western media, I can’t help but think back to those video game screenshots being passed off as irrefutable evidence that the US is in bed with IS. 

30 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

Everytime I hear of someone complain about western media, I can’t help but think back to those video game screenshots being passed off as irrefutable evidence that the US is in bed with IS. 

What do you expect from the people brainwashed into believing that Putin is godlike and that propaganda does not exist from their own government lol. 

• Like 2

Putin will win the election. If the people of Russia approve of him and his policies, and the voting is fair, so be it. /shrug

I would vote for Putin over our current POTUS. :)

Does the exhibition show any paintings of him organising hits on his opponents? i.e. The poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko or any of the other underhanded sneaky things the little piece of sh** did?

More Mini-Putin than Super-Putin tbh, he's like a psychotic RainMan.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, PsYcHoKiLLa said:

Does the exhibition show any paintings of him organising hits on his opponents? i.e. The poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko or any of the other underhanded sneaky things the little piece of sh** did?

They were going to, but their plan went belly up, and all got killed...probably.