Email app for Android... Ideas? (Replacing Alto)

HI everyone! Hopefully you'll be able to help me with this. I've been enjoying the Alto Email app for Android. Unfortunately, it got acquired and shut down this past December 10.

Alto had one single killer feature, that no other email app that I found had... You could select all the items as then mark them as read. Yes. That single feature is missing from all email apps I've seen (Including the 1+ billion downloads - Gmail app).

Is there one app out there with such functionality? Thanks

4 minutes ago, Jose_49 said:

HI everyone! Hopefully you'll be able to help me with this. I've been enjoying the Alto Email app for Android. Unfortunately, it got acquired and shut down this past December 10.

Alto had one single killer feature, that no other email app that I found had... You could select all the items as then mark them as read. Yes. That single feature is missing from all email apps I've seen (Including the 1+ billion downloads - Gmail app).

Have you tried Inbox by Google? I have been using it for a long time and find it to be much better than the standard Gmail app, and it does have some really nice features.

Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• BUNDLES - Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one swipe.
• REMINDERS - More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE - Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH - Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend's address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL - Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.

8 hours ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Have you tried Inbox by Google? I have been using it for a long time and find it to be much better than the standard Gmail app, and it does have some really nice features.

I have! And while I aesthetically love the app, and its focused inbox it doesn't have the "Select All" functionality that I've been looking for. I usually receive a lot of email that I don't see (I unsubscribe often, but I'm not always looking at everything), and "Select All" is a very handy feature.

Nine has this feature. It's the most feature rich email client I have used on mobile, and it has amazing Exchange support. It is the most expensive Android app I bought at $10, so that might be a show stopper. I believe they have a trial though.

9 hours ago, Jose_49 said:

TypeApp

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trtf.blue&hl=en