Program to backup/restore applications ONLY

I'm doing a fresh Win 10 install and wondered if there were any reliable programs to backup and restore applications (+data) only. Similar to the way that Titanium Backup works for Android. I do not want to clone the drive as in Acronis, just the applications to restore on another Win 10 install.

I tried PCTrans by EaseUS Todo and that worked OK for some programs but not so good for others.

Not really sure this time of program exists or if one can be made (assuming you're talking about programs like Office, Photoshop, etc).  Installing programs require a host of changes to be made (registry, icons, support files, shortcuts, etc, etc) ... which is why (normally) you can not simply move a program directory over to another computer and expect it to run.  Best thing to do is have a program like EaseUS Todo Backup (or similar) and backup the needed data.  For the future, save the installation files for the various programs.

Well I managed to find a program that does a great job with the obvious caveats. It is Laplink PCMover. It tells you the programs that should transfer with no  issues and the ones that are questionable and then others that are a no-no. I'm really impressed how well it worked on Lightroom and many other programs.

http://web.laplink.com/pcmover_feature_overview/