Hiring a coder?

Question

Does anyone have any recommendations (don't think Neowin does it) on where to find a coder that won't cost a left you-know-what?

I have a PHP/Javascript Template that the coder has an issue with the Mobile menu closing when scrolling the page, but he refuses to fix.

It's probably not too complex so I'd offer up $100 at the most, but I don't know if some sites go that low since most of the stuff seem to be for Enterprise level projects.

Thanks for the suggestions

3 answers to this question

codecademy.com

Save yourself some money and learn the languages.

You don't need to be an expert, it just helps being able to read what you're looking at and look for issues.

It's odd that your coder has an issue with the menu disappearing when scrolling, but then again I generally toggle booleans when dealing with mobile menu open/close functions.

Alternatively, if you post your code to a forum like dreamincode or similar, you could probably get this issue fixed for free.

Sent me a pm and I'll have it fixed in a few min. 

No need to hire a coder for a small bug like that :laugh:

You can also post small site issues here or on sites like stack overflow, as long the intention is clearly for help and self education purposes and not free work.

• Like 3