More chaos: Michigan couple with 13 sons expecting 14th child in April

Jay and Kateri Schwandt live in Howell, MI -  which is near Grand Rapids in the west side of the lower peninsula. Kateri is pregnant with child #14, this time hoping for a girl in April.

Which means they have 13 boys :rolleyes:

More chaos: Michigan couple with 13 sons expecting 14th child in April

>
"If you have three, it's the same as having 10 at this point, if you ask me" Kateri Schwandt said. "It's just more chaos, more noise. It's nothing we're not used to at this point."
>

http://woodtv.com/2018/02/04/rockford-couple-expecting-14th-child-in-april/

Great, another big family looking to get spotted by hollywood...  Probably a smart move tho... I mean, no more Jon and Kate, no more Duggars...  Someone's gotta fill the void, right? *facepalm*

6 hours ago, The Rev said:

Great, another big family looking to get spotted by hollywood...  Probably a smart move tho... I mean, no more Jon and Kate, no more Duggars...  Someone's gotta fill the void, right? *facepalm*

Not that unusual. When I was a kid 2 farms down was a family with 18 kids, and another had 12. 6-8 was rather common.

Those subzero Michigan nights ;)

On 2/12/2018 at 12:20 AM, DocM said:

Those subzero Michigan nights ;)

Then do the "snip snip".  14 kids would drive me crazy.  You need a lot of patience, or alcohol, to deal with that.

On 16/02/2018 at 10:20 PM, techbeck said:

Then do the "snip snip".  14 kids would drive me crazy.  You need a lot of patience, or alcohol, to deal with that.

And money, and space, and money, and still more money....