Firefox sync issue

Question

I am trying to sync my devices so that they are all the same. For some reason, I am not getting all of my bookmarks, just a few. Where are the bookmarks synced from because some have all of them and some dont. How can i solve this issue? thx

How do i make a fresh copy of synced options so they will be the same on all my devices. It appears the option it is currently getting is incorrect, hence the reason for a new set is needed.

8 answers to this question

Make sure you sync on the desktop and all accounts logged in and match on all devices as i had a similar problem with chrome and it turned out 1 device wasn't logged in so the sync was out of date.

where exactly does sync get the copy that replaces what is on all of our devices. I assume i need to disconnect all my devices except 1 so i can sync a correct copy of what i want synced then connect all my devices to it but i am not sure where it is stored.

If my question is not clear, hopefully this will help... Where is the sync image stored? I need to know where it is so i can replace the image that my devices my devices (PC, laptop and and android phone) get the image from. I believe i need to disconnect all my devices except one, on the connected device will make a new image to where that image is stored and then connect the other devices so i will get a corrected mirror image on all my devices? If i am wrong about that plz explain exactly how to accomplish what i am trying to do?

Not really the person to ask sorry, i have only had the issue i posted before on Chrome and that was fixed by signing in on my desktop browser which then synced correctly to my phone and tablet.

10 hours ago, Bruinator said:

All set thx. Just going to use chrome and that synced without issue.

If you still want to use the latest Firefox then why don't you create a new profile and get it working that way?