Syncing disabled on my email app

Hi,

I use the following 3rd party app for my android phone and i get the error of "syncing disabled" .

I have to manually check for new emails by pressing something I will call "send/receive" option (a term i use from MS office outlook 2016).

I, also, see the following message at the top of the page similar to this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tohsoft.mail.email.emailclient

Link to phone that is similar to mine but newer http://bluproducts.com/devices/vivo-xl-2/

Any help is appreciated.  Thx

Have you checked the setting under accounts? I'm assuming you are using gmail, so check your Google account settings and check the sync settings.

23 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Have you checked the setting under accounts? I'm assuming you are using gmail, so check your Google account settings and check the sync settings.

Are you talking about the settings with the phone itself or with the app itself, plz?

3 minutes ago, Bruinator said:

Are you talking about the settings with the phone itself or with the app itself, plz?

The phone. Settings -- Accounts -- Google -- Shows everything that is synced, make sure everything is turned on

1 hour ago, jnelsoninjax said:

The phone. Settings -- Accounts -- Google -- Shows everything that is synced, make sure everything is turned on

That is active so should I assume it has to do with the app itself?

thx

Just now, Bruinator said:

That is active so should I assume it has to do with the app itself?

thx

I guess so. Just to rule out the app is the issue, try using Gmail app or the email app in the phone and see if it syncs