Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: April 2018

The Witness ($39.99 ERP): Available April 1 to April 30, 2018 on Xbox One

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate ($49.99 ERP): Available April 16 to May 15, 2018 on Xbox One

Cars 2: The Video Game ($19.99 ERP): Available April 1 to April 15, 2018 on Xbox One and Xbox 360

Dead Space 2 ($19.99 ERP): Available April 16 to April 30, 2018 on Xbox One and Xbox 360

-----

Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: March 2018

EA Access Games in the Vault for Xbox One

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games

Xbox Game Pass Games

Already played ACS and DS2, so I got The Witness, always good for a little puzzle game every now and then instead of just action adv all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 16 April 2018. The Spring Sale continues with loads of add-ons being discounted. 

Source

Wow, 90% of the list is add-ons, guess that's fine if you own those games and want that stuff but I'll have to take a pass.

2 minutes ago, George P said:

Wow, 90% of the list is add-ons, guess that's fine if you own those games and want that stuff but I'll have to take a pass.

I think the add-ons are related to the games that were on sale during the Spring sale. 

1 minute ago, dipsylalapo said:

I think the add-ons are related to the games that were on sale during the Spring sale. 

That might be, I did pick up fallout 4 during the sale but who knows when I'll actually get to play it. :p 

A little late this week (RL stuff like work), but here are this week's games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 23 April 2018.

Source

Also a raft of new games added to BC

• Blinx: The Time Sweeper
  • Breakdown
  • Conker: Live and Reloaded
  • The Elder Scrolls III: Marrowind
  • Hunter: The Reckoning
  • Jade Empire
  • Panzer Dragoon Orta
  • SSX 3

Finally, if anyone is interested, I have a code for The Crew on Xbox One to giveaway. First PM gets it and one post wonders need not apply. 

Good list of original Xbox games on BC this week. Also a few days ago news hit that MS added a ex crystal dynamics executive, forget the name, to Microsoft studios. Wonder if this means that they're spinning up a new studio? 

6 minutes ago, George P said:

Good list of original Xbox games on BC this week. Also a few days ago news hit that MS added a ex crystal dynamics executive, forget the name, to Microsoft studios. Wonder if this means that they're spinning up a new studio? 

Darrell Gallagher Source

It would be good to see a first party platformer from MS, I can't think if they already have one :p

Here are this week's games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Curve Digital has a publisher sale on this week. Discounts are valid now through 30 April 2018.

Source

• dipsylalapo unpinned this topic