Wireless trackball suggestions?

So I cashed in on a new Surface, didn't prepare enough to have a mouse on hand for it. I'd prefer the basic Logitech fare, but they use their USB dongle that takes up the port. So...  I'm guessing some bluetooth device? There doesn't seem to be a terribly large collection of available trackballs these days, and I don't trust one I haven't used without a good recommendation. I'd prefer a trackball over normal mouse for mobility. I'm not looking for anything fancy; 2 buttons and a scrollwheel is all I really require for this purpose. Budget is flexible, given I just dropped a ton of money today, but under $75 would be nice.

Cheers

You could also consider a super-high DPI precision mouse that works on any surface and needs very little space.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4RE4T33581

That mouse can be found for $60 I think.

It is very small, has a charging + general USB usage plug-in wire for when Bluetooth drains the batteries.

It uses a precise laser sensor which means it really isn't a gaming mouse leading to some poor reviews.

It is more for design use since top gaming mice have switched back from laser to optical sensors these days (faster)

• 2 months later...

ELECOM M-DT2DRBK can be a good option considering the price and best suited as per the requirements of yours.

It is easy to use and has a batter life indicator.