Bill Cosby: GUILTY

Bill Cosby: GUILTY, all counts (3 sexual assault felonies) 

EDIT

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2018/04/26/bill-cosby-retrial-day-14-deliberations-resume-after-hearing-defense-star-witness/553644002/

NORRISTOWN, Pa. — Comedian and TV icon Bill Cosby has been convicted on three counts of aggravated indecent assault at his sexual-assault retrial here Thursday, on the second day of deliberations. 

It was not the outcome Cosby or his high-powered defense team wanted but it was an answer to the question that has haunted America since October 2014: Is "America's Dad" really a serial sexual predator who drugged and molested Andrea Constand at his nearby home in January 2004?

>

meh, I would like to be a fly on the wall when this all went down all those years ago.  This is how things were done in Hollywood back in the day and a lot of actresses and actors went along with it to get ahead and to get parts in movies/shows.  And if this was the case, it is wrong to call foul now on it .  Now  if actors/actresses didnt go along with it....I can see the problem.  Even some actors came out and said that is how things were done back then.  I am sure Cosby is guilty on some of these accusations but I am sure some of them the accusers went along with to get a head.

9 minutes ago, Mando said:

cookachoo that :p finally the ###### is exposed, never liked him.

I always liked him and still watch his show.  His show was good and his comedy was good as well.  Not going to tarnish what good he has done because of this.  His show was, and still is, a hell of a lot better than most of the crap they are producing these days.

6 minutes ago, techbeck said:

I always liked him and still watch his show.  His show was good and his comedy was good as well.  Not going to tarnish what good he has done because of this.  His show was, and still is, a hell of a lot better than most of the crap they are producing these days.

aye but the benchmark really isnt that high these days, sure we all watched him growing up in our generation. 

his lawyers and his antics over this have tarnished his lovable reputation, thats a shame. Then again plenty of our other childhood celebrities are now being exposed as not so squeeky clean. Humans really, fancy that.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mando said:

aye but the benchmark really isnt that high these days, sure we all watched him growing up in our generation. 

His show had a good message.  What I liked about it. 

Then again plenty of our other childhood celebrities are now being exposed as not so squeeky clean. Humans really, fancy that.

Why I am curious who agreed and willingly participated in things like this and who are now complaining about it.

34 minutes ago, techbeck said:

aye, that and his dentist skit, made me laugh out loud so many times:

1 hour ago, Draconian Guppy said:

Yea. Used to have his albums on vinyl.

It is sad what happened but I will always like the guy for his comedy. I don't condone what he did, but I also believe that bad ask shouldn't wipe out the good in most cases.  Just like I am sure OJ did it, I still like watching him in the Naked Gun movies. 

• Like 1

His cellmate will, of course, welcome him with "Put it in pop!"

17 hours ago, techbeck said:

His show had a good message.  What I liked about it. 

Why I am curious who agreed and willingly participated in things like this and who are now complaining about it.

Yeah, sadly male entertainers of that era seemed to be showing a lovely image publicly while being a complete monster in private, Cosby and Jimmy Saville here in the UK for example.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Draconian Guppy said:

<vid snipped>

I remember watching this had it on VHS  then as time  went on .. I  got it on Audio CD ..  If my Memory serves  correctly .. the whole program IS  called  "Bill Cosby : Himself"  a about 2 hour show ..

Sad to see such an icon go down like he has .. 

Edited by LoneWolfMage
added a link and corrected some things
  • Like 1

so let me get this right....

They are trying to say cosby was only found guilty because he's black (so it's now a racism issue............ ugh)

but then that discredits the women that are claiming to be victims...

wow we really put people into a corner with this one... if you believe the women you are a racist, if you believe cosby you are saying the women are lairs..

Help me social justice warriors!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, neufuse said:

so let me get this right....

>

Help me social justice warriors!

They can't. Dealing  with their own self-contradictions will keep them busy for millennia.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DocM said:

They can't. Dealing  with their own self-contradictions will keep them busy for millennia.

Sad, but true!

I really do not think that he is guilty, I think that this woman was a money hungry bit* and took advantage of the BS #metoo and decided that the consensual at the time, equals rape now.

On 4/27/2018 at 1:30 PM, PsYcHoKiLLa said:

His cellmate will, of course, welcome him with "Put it in pop!"

Yeah, sadly male entertainers of that era seemed to be showing a lovely image publicly while being a complete monster in private, Cosby and Jimmy Saville here in the UK for example.

Jimmy Saville was always creepy though; lots of people knew what was going on with that filthy scumbag. The one that REALLY shocked people in the UK, was Rolf Harris.  No one saw THAT coming, much like no one saw this coming with Crosby...

It just goes to show... Don't bother having role models, they'll just let you down! :p 

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Bill Cosby sentenced to 3 to 10 years

Comedian Bill Cosby has been sentenced to 3 to 10 years in state prison. He was denied bail and led out of the courtroom in handcuffs.

//

CNN

3 hours ago, tiagosilva29 said:

What? The Animal Hospital guy? WHAT?!

And childrens entertainer for decades.  Though an Aussie by birth, he was the UK's Bill Cosby.

Convicted on 4 counts of assaulting under age girls and sentenced to just under 6 years.  How the mighty do fall...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22216075