When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

Huawei's MateBook X Pro is now available starting at $1,199

Huawei announced its latest Windows 10 notebook at Mobile World Congress, the MateBook X Pro. The premium Windows 10 laptop sits alongside its other three MateBook devices, and it's a larger version of the MateBook X.

Today, the company announced pricing for the MateBook X Pro, and it's available right now. For $1,199.99, you'll get a Core i5-8250U, 8GB RAM, 256GB NVMe PCIe SSD, and it comes in Space Gray and Mystic Silver.

The higher end one is definitely worth noting, because it only costs $1,499.99. That gets you a Core i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, and an Nvidia GeForce MX150 with 2GB GDDR5. For a quad-core Core i7 and dedicated graphics, the $300 bump in price is certainly impressive. You might recall that the MateBook X was fanless; the Pro is not, due to the additional heat that comes from more RAM and a dedicated GPU.

The MateBook X Pro comes with a hidden privacy camera, that's in the keyboard between the F6 and F7 keys. It also has various improvements over the original MateBook X, such as a 14-inch 3000x2000 screen, multitouch, and a USB Type-A port.

Of course, it still has the praised features of the X, including a fingerprint sensor in the power button, slim bezels, and Dolby Atmos.

You'll be able to purchase the Huawei MateBook X Pro from Amazon, Newegg, and the Microsoft Store. Before you buy, make sure to check out our unboxing of the MateBook X Pro (review coming soon), and our review of the MateBook X.

Report a problem with article
Next Article

LG unveils the Q7, Q7+ and Q7α mid-range smartphones with flagship features

Previous Article

Rainbow Six Siege Operation Para Bellum has holograms, laser turrets, and more