do neowin deals accept china people?

3 minutes ago, Steven P. said:

It depends if the Dear Leader hasn't blocked http://deals.neowin.net? We work with StackCommerce for the store setup, so also if China hasn't blocked https://www.stackcommerce.com/ I guess?

It viewable. i scared it rejects credit card if not from english place.

1 minute ago, techbeck said:

Can always go on to Youtube and view videos.  Lots of training vids out there.

wats youtube? it blocked for me. :(

Just now, Mr_Rogers said:

Thought they unblocked YouTube in China....oh well, there are other resources out there.  Just need to do a search.

1 minute ago, techbeck said:

Thought they unblocked YouTube in China....oh well, there are other resources out there.  Just need to do a search.

must b my internet provider. :(

8 minutes ago, Mr_Rogers said:

If the card is accepted I think you will get a code to use. You can get a refund within 15 days if you are not happy.

@Mr_Rogers you can always do a quick search on the internet about free office tutorials. My dad started using computers very late, probably after 60, and he knows excel better than me, and all through online tutorials.

Not related at all but  I'm amazed that someone using a computer connected to the internet doesn't know what's youtube. Think about all those things that we take for granted and in other parts of the world, these things are like diamonds.

4 minutes ago, HighwayGlider said:

@Mr_Rogers you can always do a quick search on the internet about free office tutorials. My dad started using computers very late, probably after 60, and he knows excel better than me, and all through online tutorials.

Not related at all but  I'm amazed that someone using a computer connected to the internet doesn't know what's youtube. Think about all those things that we take for granted and in other parts of the world, these things are like diamonds.

YouTube is blocked frequently in China, for example where we have Facebook, they have Weibo. They also have a YouTube equivalent but I forgot what it is called (Russia is the same).

Fun fact, Neowin has been blocked a few times by the Great Firewall of China, but some of our regular Chinese members have always disputed it and got us unblocked again. :)

I searched iQiyi and youku. youku seems to offer better tutorials. You might want to give it a try. Just search on whatever video site works for you. If not try asking your doubts here or other websites. There are people who can help.