My G - Boom speakers are having issues working with my recording settings.

About a month ago, I bought a new pair of G - Boom bluetooth speakers for my rig. However, I noticed that my microphone (Blue Yeti Blackout) was having troubles connecting where the sound profile would crash, and I'd have to reboot my computer to get sound working again.

However, looking further, I noticed that my speakers also had the ability to record, but I do not want to record from that device. I open the recording tab, and the sound window instantly freezes and locks up, and my sound no longer works, which means it must have been something in that window that seems to be causing the problem. Turning off my speakers during bootup and leaving them off when i look into the recording window seems to work, but knowing that it's a problem with my speakers, I can't narrow it down through recording settings because it crashes like i have mentioned.

Could someone help me get this cleared up? This is really frustrating and I'm looking to start streaming soon.

8 hours ago, SirWeathers said:

Nevermind, I figured it out. (yay)

Care to tell us? :)

16 hours ago, Mindovermaster said:

Care to tell us? :)

Something i should have figured out long before. All I had to do was disable the conflicting driver while the speakers were turned off.

Incase you folks buy one of these speakers and want to use a blue yeti, turn off your speakers, go to sound, recording, and disable the G - BOOM hands free thing.