Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: August 2018

Welcome to another Games with Gold reveal for Xbox One and Xbox 360! In August on Xbox One, celebrate speed and style in Forza Horizon 2, then defeat your enemies in glorious battle in For Honor. On Xbox 360 and Xbox One via Backward Compatibility, prepare to once again fight the nightmarish Necromorph plague in Dead Space 3, and save the world with your magic brush in Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two.

All games will be available exclusively for Xbox Live Gold members for a limited time as part of Games with Gold. With Xbox Live Gold, you get the most advanced multiplayer service, free games, and exclusive member discounts on games in the Microsoft Store — get Xbox Live Gold today to get in on the action!

Forza Horizon 2 Standard – 10th Anniversary Edition ($19.99 ERP): Available August 1 to 31 on Xbox One

For Honor Standard Edition ($59.99 ERP): Available August 16 to September 15 on Xbox One

Dead Space 3 ($19.99 ERP): Available August 1 to 15 on Xbox One and Xbox 360

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two ($19.99 ERP): Available August 16 to 31 on Xbox One and Xbox 360

Forza Horizon 2 Standard – 10th Anniversary Edition

Drive over 200 exotic cars and explore the beautiful vistas of southern France and northern Italy like never before, in this 10th anniversary edition of Forza Horizon 2. Show off your driving skills with friends online in challenging races and events, day or night, in dynamic weather conditions. A world of beauty and freedom awaits in this ultimate celebration of speed and style.

For Honor Standard Edition

Be prepared to enter the chaos of war in For Honor. Mix speed, strategy, and team-play across several multiplayer modes as you control your favorite warriors, be they bold Knights, brutal Vikings, or deadly Samurai. Master the innovative Art of Battle combat system and guide your armies to ultimate victory.

Dead Space 3

Return as protagonist Isaac Clarke in the survival horror game Dead Space 3. Joined by Sgt. John Carver, travel to the ominous ice planet of Tau Volantis to uncover the secrets of the Necromorph plague. With online co-op mode, join a friend and use teamwork to end the deadly threat once and for all.

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

Grab your magic paintbrush and return to save the world of Wasteland once again in Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two. Pair up with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, interact with classic cartoon characters of the past, and defeat the Mad Doctor in this heroic two-player co-op adventure.

Source

EA Access Games in the Vault for Xbox One
Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games
Xbox Game Pass Games

Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: July 2018

That's a pretty good list of titles but I'm not interested in any or have played them already.  Oh well.  Lets go September!  :P

3 minutes ago, George P said:

That's a pretty good list of titles but I'm not interested in any or have played them already.  Oh well.  Lets go September!  ?

Lack luster IMO.  I will still get them since they are free.  Only one i may play is DS3.

Just a reminder (or may be the first time that I'm posting) a few more titles are coming to the Game Pass today

• Ryse: Son of Rome
  • Ruiner
  • Dead Rising 2
  • The Escapists: The Walking Dead
  • Hitman: Season 1
  • Dandara.
  • Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure

I hope with the newest batch of Splinter Cell games hitting GwG and BC ubisoft has taken note and are going to announce a new game!  I'm keeping the hope alive!

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 14 August 2018. A few titles worth pointing out

I've seen online that people don't like Just Cause 3 because of various bugs, but I've never experienced anything game breaking and bar a few slowdowns it was a blast to play. For £5, it's a bargain.

12 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 14 August 2018. A few titles worth pointing out

I've seen online that people don't like Just Cause 3 because of various bugs, but I've never experienced anything game breaking and bar a few slowdowns it was a blast to play. For £5, it's a bargain.

*Cough* here *Cough*

• Like 1

Thanks....that's what happens when I post in between emails and before coffee!

More titles being added to BC

• Prince of Persia ❤️
  • Earth Defense Force
  • SINE MORA

1 hour ago, dipsylalapo said:

More titles being added to BC

• Prince of Persia ❤️
  • Earth Defense Force
  • SINE MORA

It's kind of a shame the rebooted PoP went nowhere,  even though it left us with a huge teaser and open ending.  Thanks yet again Ubisoft!

13 hours ago, George P said:

It's kind of a shame the rebooted PoP went nowhere,  even though it left us with a huge teaser and open ending.  Thanks yet again Ubisoft!

Yep Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell and Beyond Good and Evil...the three reasons I feel in love with Ubisoft. @George Pfancy starting a petition to get Ubi to release the sequels those game series deserve? ;)

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 20 August 2018. A few titles worth pointing out

A lot of add ons on sale this week, so if there's a bit of DLC or a season pass you've been holding off from getting, worth taking  a look. 

Source

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 27 August 2018. A few titles worth pointing out

• Dead Island Definitive Collection - £6.25 - Not an amazing game, but for £6 it's a good price. 

• Metro - Redux Bundle - £6.00 - This is a great game and a chance to pick up the re-mastered games for the your Xbox One

• Rainbow Six - Siege - £12.00 - If you had a chance to play this at the weekend during the free play weekend, a chance to snap it up at a discount. 

Source

• dipsylalapo unpinned this topic