15 Years on Neowin

Hi All,

I just noticed that I have passed the 15-year mark as a member of Neowin. Its been a wonderful journey filled with drama, great friends, and awesome content. Cheers to everyone and here is to many more!

Congrats! My 15 years will be in January next year. Neowin is the only website that I visit multiple times everyday. Thanks to everyone involved for this great website and community.

2 hours ago, Barney T. said:

Hi All,

I just noticed that I have passed the 15-year mark as a member of Neowin. Its been a wonderful journey filled with drama, great friends, and awesome content. Cheers to everyone and here is to many more!

Congrats! You are a valued member of the staff and community and may you be here for many, many years to come. 

BTW I've stopped counting I think I'll be here untill the shut down the servers. And turn the lights off ;)

About that too.. Oct 2001 here. Congrats on a Great Neowin Milestone.. (we need to get Old Timer Badges ? (Founding members)

21 minutes ago, Mud W1ggle said:

Congrats, im just under 2 months away from 15 years here too!  Can hardly believe that!

I know it seems like Yesterday we where Looking at Windows XP Beta on here etc. ?
Windows has come a long way.. since then.

3 minutes ago, count0nz said:

I know it seems like Yesterday we where Looking at Windows XP Beta on here etc. ?
Windows has come a long way.. since then.

I'm old enough to remember the introduction of Windows 3.0 and DOS 4.0

Congratulations, here's to the next 15!

I think out of all the websites I signed up to as a kid Neowin is only one of the two still active today.

Congratulations, Barney! It's been a blast so far. And for myself I've been so very appreciative of your support as myself and other staff members have joined the team and learned the tricks of the trade. Neowin would certainly be a very different place without you, and that wouldn't be for the better. (Y) ?

• Like 2

Congratulations, buddy! Been here nearly 16 myself, going by join date. 

On 9/7/2018 at 10:30 AM, Wannes said:

Cheers!

I don't even want to check when I registered. ?

January 3rd, 2004.

I'm one week away from my 17-year-anniversary. I may not be as active anymore as I used to be, but I'm still lurking on the forums and IRC.

• Like 2

On 9/3/2018 at 3:33 PM, Barney T. said:

Hi All,

I came back here just to ensure you have a warm congratulations from me!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, markjensen said:

I came back here just to ensure you have a warm congratulations from me!

You rock, my friend! It was years ago that you helped me start on staff as a FMod. Thanks so much!

• Like 2

Congrats dude!  You have been around long to have probably given me a warning before when I was running my mouth off on the Big Wrestling thread!! LOL

Had issues with that topic where I just couldn't learn to keep my mouth shut! Haven't had a warning in years now though. :)

23 more days will mark my 16th anniversary here and as others have said, this is one of 2 sites I visit multiple times a day.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2018 at 11:07 AM, Frank B. said:

January 3rd, 2004.

I'm one week away from my 17-year-anniversary. I may not be as active anymore as I used to be, but I'm still lurking on the forums and IRC.

It's crazy, I'm almost at 15 years indeed. Last years were mostly inactive though. A pity... :(