What kind of terminal was this?

Hey all, I came across a terminal not too long ago, I ended up selling it to a museum >.< I didn't realize these things were so valuable. I feel bad now lol... anyway I recall back in my younger days coming across something interesting. At the time, I was enjoying my new Pentium 3, but someone living in my apartment complex threw away this strange looking display.  Thinking back on it, I now realize it must have been some kind of terminal... but what kind?  Here's a drawing of it, because that thing is long gone by now.

https://imgur.com/a/tR5fCUl

I did try to save it, but the storage I had it in was lost (fam let the storage go) grr... lost a nice original IBM and Dot Matrix in there... but oh well.  I had a Pi on order, but I'll have to put it on hold until I manage to find another terminal to play with. So what'cha think?

EDIT!!!  Well hold the phone, lol, I actually found a photo of it!!! but info on the page is NOT loading... so still asking for assistance on identifying it.

Ahhh thanks! Now I have a name!  This will do just fine!  Would be hilarious to know if this is the exact same one I saw as a kid ?  lol 
But wow, I'm also looking on ebay now.. the pictures of the one that's for sale are exactly what's on the wiki. So tempting...

6 minutes ago, Izlude said:

Ahhh thanks! Now I have a name!  This will do just fine!  Would be hilarious to know if this is the exact same one I saw as a kid ?  lol 
But wow, I'm also looking on ebay now.. the pictures of the one that's for sale are exactly what's on the wiki. So tempting...

I’m a sucker for old stuff but I’d never know what to do with it.