i9 9900k packaging?

I was wondering if the i9 9900k's packaging was actually the 3D blue plastic hedron, or if it's just this simple flat box in the link below? I probably don't want to buy the CPU, but the 3D hedron is all too neat to pass up, so I wonder if one day people will be selling these cases on ebay 😛  I'd definitely pick one up.  But again, this link here, shows a boring flat box...  https://imgur.com/a/FpUTvTy What are we gonna get exactly?

• 5 weeks later...

OMG I BOUGHT THE 9900k BOX ON EBAY!!!!!!!  😮    yeah I guess this topic has served its purpose... I wanted to know if the blue hedron was a real retail box or just a promo box for when they revealed the product, but yeah it's real... too bad the CPU wasn't in it 😛  heck I don't even have a CPU atm.. was considering the 9900k, but I might just try to find a cheap 8700k and save for a 1080 ti.   My board is the Aorus Gaming 7, just... hanging there on the wall in the Core P3 case... lifeless... -_-  I guess I could hang the 9900k box on a string with a light inside :)   the ending price was $15 + 6 ship.