Is neowin.net website down?

I am not able to open neowin.net, it says page cannot found! What is the problem, from my side or the site is down?

Update: I do not know what to do! I have checked everything, restarted several times, installed G.Chrome, etc but still problem occurs! 

Then I contacted my ISP and he says that we are checking the DNS and the website has moved!

5 hours ago, albertgilmore said:

I am not able to open neowin.net, it says page cannot found! What is the problem, from my side or the site is down?

Update: I do not know what to do! I have checked everything, restarted several times, installed G.Chrome, etc but still problem occurs! 

Then I contacted my ISP and he says that we are checking the DNS and the website has moved!

Try https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/neowin.net to see if it's still up.

1 hour ago, DaveLegg said:

We moved a month ago

god I hate ISPs that don't follow TTLs

my corp had to deal with a similar issue a few months back; was a nightmare because people nationwide were affected...

This was posted just today, Neowin came right up for me, but a few days ago I had issues getting to this site, which didn't last more than a couple seconds.

Don't understand why albertgilmore Resident One Post Wonder would freak so hard and install a different browser or restart computer several times, or call their ISP, just because he can't get to one site?! Sheesh, must've been an emergency!! LOL

1 hour ago, DConnell said:

He couldn't get on Neowin, but was able to post on Neowin to ask if it was down? 🤔

cell phone vs computer i would have to guess