Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: March 2019

For the month of March, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion ($39.99 ERP) for free during the month of March. Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 ($19.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from March 16th to April 15th.

image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M  image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M

On Xbox 360, starting March 1st, Star Wars Republic Commando ($9.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through March 15th. Then on March 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE ($19.99 ERP) for free through March 31st.

boxartlg.jpg   boxartlg.jpg

Source

------------

EA Access Games in the Vault for Xbox One

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games
Xbox Game Pass Games
------------
Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: February 2019

I'm going to go off on a side topic of sorts, I really hope that rumored optical discless Xbox model that is coming is based on the X and not the S. 

If the price is right and it's the X without a disc I'd buy it.  My current X is with family in Chicago where I visit for around 3 to 4 months out of the year. 

My original Xbox One and gaming PC are at my place in Greece where I am the rest of the time.  Going from the X back to the original One is not fun. 😂

I guess it will all depend on what goes down at E3. If the next Xbox is coming around fall 2020 I might just go with pc till then and use play anywhere for Xbox games. 

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 11  March 2019. They also have a number of Ubisoft titles on sale, so check out the source link. A few titles to point out

Source

On 3/1/2019 at 7:21 PM, George P said:

I'm going to go off on a side topic of sorts, I really hope that rumored optical discless Xbox model that is coming is based on the X and not the S. 

If the price is right and it's the X without a disc I'd buy it.  My current X is with family in Chicago where I visit for around 3 to 4 months out of the year. 

My original Xbox One and gaming PC are at my place in Greece where I am the rest of the time.  Going from the X back to the original One is not fun. 😂

I guess it will all depend on what goes down at E3. If the next Xbox is coming around fall 2020 I might just go with pc till then and use play anywhere for Xbox games. 

Just started to see rumours on a disc less Xbox launching in May. Seems to be based on the One S specs though 

15 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

Just started to see rumours on a disc less Xbox launching in May. Seems to be based on the One S specs though 

Shame, but it does make business sense for them.   I think it's a good way to get rid of any left over S hardware and make room for the next gen in 2020.

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 19  March 2019. A few titles to point out

Source

• 2 weeks later...

More titles being added to Game Pass in March (and one in April)

• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - March 21
  • What Remains of Edith Finch - March 21
  • The Walking Dead: Michonne - March 28
  • Vampyr  - March 28
  • Operencia: The Stolen Sun - March 29
  • Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite - April 1

Source

Looking forward to trying out What Remains and Walking Dead. Hopefully better than Just Cause 4, which I tried. 

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 25  March 2019. A few titles to point out

Source

I wanna give vampyr a try when I get the chance, it always sounded like my type of game.

Two more titles coming to Backward Compatibility. 

• AirMech Arena
  • Brothers in Arms - Hell's Highway

Another free play weekend (March 21 to March 24) this time giving you the chance to check out

• NBA 2K Playgrounds 2
  • MX vs ATV All Out
  • Vigor

The first two of which are on sale this week. 

Source

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 2 April 2019. A few titles to point out

Source

• dipsylalapo unpinned this topic