I scratched the logic board on my audio system

So a few weeks ago I bought a hama pr 2180 and one day I had the brilliant idea to get my rgb strip and put it on the sub enclosure to make it rgb. And when got to the drilling I got my drill and went in a little. Then becouse I knew there was a pcb behind the wall I Wass drilling I stopped and took out my knife. And all the sudden when I had done the hole to put the wires trough I turned it on and.... What's that? No sound. I check and I see that with my knife I have scratched the pcb '' a little''. I was being as cereful as possible but it didn't work (duh). If anyone knows how to fix this, halp me! I honestly spent all my money on the audio system. I was thinking about buying the pioneer ts-300s4 but it was out of my budget. And I've already done damege to the outside of the sub box. So I can't even refund it. Help me if possible, thanks. New to the tech sh×t like the real tech sh×t. Before I was like learning computers and yeah. Now I'm learning to like make custom pcb's and make electronics of my own. So the simplest explanation would be helpful. Thanks again

If you cut through a copper trace on the PCB board, you're in for some pain.  You can technically solder a wire around the cut which will complete the circuit, but we're talking some super precision soldering.  And if the PCB board has conformal coating, you'll need to carefully remove it from that area in order to expose the copper traces.

First step is showing us a picture of it so we can see what the damage is.

1 hour ago, Ivanfsgng said:

So a few weeks ago I bought a hama pr 2180 and one day I had the brilliant idea to get my rgb strip and put it on the sub enclosure to make it rgb. And when got to the drilling I got my drill and went in a little. Then becouse I knew there was a pcb behind the wall I Wass drilling I stopped and took out my knife. And all the sudden when I had done the hole to put the wires trough I turned it on and.... What's that? No sound. I check and I see that with my knife I have scratched the pcb '' a little''. I was being as cereful as possible but it didn't work (duh). If anyone knows how to fix this, halp me! I honestly spent all my money on the audio system. I was thinking about buying the pioneer ts-300s4 but it was out of my budget. And I've already done damege to the outside of the sub box. So I can't even refund it. Help me if possible, thanks. New to the tech sh×t like the real tech sh×t. Before I was like learning computers and yeah. Now I'm learning to like make custom pcb's and make electronics of my own. So the simplest explanation would be helpful. Thanks again

Never bring a Knife to a Solder Fight!

Like everyone else says take a hi-res photo. If it is a hobby type PCB with large traces you have a chance.

If it is a modern PCB with tiny traces then you could have cut through a lot of stuff and even removed some surface mount components. 

DON't POWER IT ON AGAIN. You will be tempted by "fantasy thinking" but really we are a few years away from self-repairing nano-tech...