Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: April 2019

For the month of April, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download The Technomancer ($39.99 ERP) for free during the month of April. Outcast – Second Contact ($39.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from April 16th to May 15th.

image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M  image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M

On Xbox 360, starting April 1st, Star Wars Battlefront II ($9.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through April 15th. Then on April 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 ($19.99 ERP) for free through April 30th.

image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M  boxartlg.jpg

Source

------------

EA Access Games in the Vault for Xbox One

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games
Xbox Game Pass Games
------------
Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: March 2019

• 3 weeks later...

Given the last few weeks of what I think are poor Deals with Gold. I figured that this was around the the corner. 

Xbox Spring Sale is here and runs until 23 April. As well as the slew of digital titles on sale, there's also a few other discounts. 

• 3 Months Xbox Games Pass for $1
  • 1 Month Xbox Live Gold and 1,000 Apex Coins for $1
  • Plus up to $100 of new Xbox consoles. 

As usual, some titles that I think are worth pointing out. 

Source

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 22 April 2019. A few titles to point out

Source

Don't forget the Spring sale is still on for another week!

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 29 April 2019. For me, there's nothing really worth pointing this week. 

But take a look at the source

• dipsylalapo unpinned this topic