Deal  When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

Get one year of Readitfor.me Standard Plan for only $29 ($199 off)

Today's highlighted deal comes from our Apps & Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time you can save 87% off a 1-Yr subscription to Readitfor.me Standard Plan. Stay ahead of the business curve with the leading book summary service.

What's the deal?

If you want to get ahead and stay atop of the business world, you need to be constantly learning and consuming new knowledge. That's not easy to do — who has time to read hundreds of books every year? Readitfor.me does that for you. The leading book summary service for entrepreneurs, executives, and business coaches, Readitfor.me condenses the most important books into twelve-minute summaries that will keep you up to date on the most important trends in the business world.

• Stay ahead of the curve w/ access to all current & future summaries
  • Dive into a massive library w/ over 300 high-quality summaries
  • Get summaries of best sellers, classic reads, & books that will help you solve specific problems like productivity, tough conversations, management, and more
  • Learn from summaries that have been carefully chosen & professionally curated only the most important ideas and practical tips
  • View animated video summaries that enhance your takeaways
  • Top book summaries include: Steve Jobs, Made to Stick, Rework, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, To Sell is Human, Hooked, Creativity Inc, Leaders Eat Last, Sapiens & 10% Happier

Good to know

• Includes access to all current and future titles.
  • Length of access: 1 year
  • Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase

For specifications and license info please click here.

What's the benefit?

A one year subscription to Readitfor.me Standard Plan normally costs* $228, but it can be yours for just $29 for a limited time, that's a saving of 87% ($199) off!

There are also discounted deals for a lifetime subscription or 5-year plan.

>> Get this deal, or learn more about it here
See all of our current Apps & Software deals This is a time-limited deal.

Save even more!

Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.

• Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
  • For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
  • Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
  • 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!

Not for you?

If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals website? There's also a bunch of freebies you can check out here.

Miscellany and the fine print!

In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.

Check our other recent deals, before they expire, or our preferred partner software.

How can I disable these posts? Click here.

Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.

Report a problem with article
Next Article

TechBargains: Lowest price for 512GB 11" iPad Pro, Extra 15% off 4K Dell XPS 13

Previous Article

The nubia Alpha launches worldwide on April 25, Explorer Package includes nubia Pods