Do Facepalms count towards likes?

I just wish reaction counts didn't apply in domestic politics. Because it's hard to compete on this forum as a whole with wakjak as far as "Winning the day". Every time he insults trump everyone mashes the like button. Then someone says something pro Trump and everyone mashes the facepalm button none of which count towards a like count. That trump thread is a like factory if your anti trump. Just an observation.

2 hours ago, warwagon said:

I just wish reaction counts didn't apply in domestic politics. Because it's hard to compete on this forum as a whole with wakjak as far as "Winning the day". Every time he insults trump everyone mashes the like button. Then someone says something pro Trump and everyone mashes the facepalm button none of which count towards a like count. That trump thread is a like factory if your anti trump. Just an observation.

You know that's where he spends all of his time on this forum. This week alone 241 likes 4th place is 81.

Boo hoo?  Your comment is utterly blind to the other side of the arguments in that thread, it seems.  As much of a problem as you deem him to be.  And now spilling it over into other threads...

The question was answered, but you had to name another user and create this nonsense.

Edited by Human.Online
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Human.Online said:

The question was answered, but you had to name another user and create this nonsense.

I'm not insulting him or anything, he's just the one member of that thread who seems to top the like count per week.

4 minutes ago, Red King said:

Facepalm should be +10 for reasons.

Or it should be +1 because that way certain people might not give them out like candy if they new they were also giving them alike at the same time.

4 hours ago, warwagon said:

I just wish reaction counts didn't apply in domestic politics. Because it's hard to compete on this forum as a whole with wakjak as far as "Winning the day".

Wait, there’s a “leader” board? /s

33 minutes ago, primortal said:

Wait, there’s a “leader” board? /s

Here I thought we had discussions. I guess it’s a game for some. 

• Like 2

I think the question has been answered and I don't want this thread to be de-railed further. 

• Like 3

• dipsylalapo locked this topic