Amazon Fire TV App Store on Android TV OS

I am looking into buying a official license android tv is box like Nvidia Shield. Is there away to install the Fire TV version of the Amazon App Store on it to get the Fire TV version of the apps. 

it doesn't look like it when I google

I found a couple articles talking about sideloading apps ripped from a fire tv but it states the apps are signed by amazon to only install on a fire tv

Ok ty for replying. I really want a official google box but I haven’t made my mind up yet. The Fire TV is slow at times because of low ram and it only has 8gb of storage. 

On 5/17/2019 at 8:39 PM, Chan Smith said:

Ok ty for replying. I really want a official google box but I haven’t made my mind up yet. The Fire TV is slow at times because of low ram and it only has 8gb of storage. 

what version of the TV Stick do you have? I've heard the standard model has some lagging issue but the 4K model has improved internals and more memory so runs much smoother. though it's still crashy from time to time for me.

storage can be an issue yes but I've gotten around that by having a HDD attached to my router and I just access my content over the local network :)

Fire TV Stick has an ethernet adapter you can get too for wired connection.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2019 at 9:12 AM, Brandon H said:

what version of the TV Stick do you have? I've heard the standard model has some lagging issue but the 4K model has improved internals and more memory so runs much smoother. though it's still crashy from time to time for me.

storage can be an issue yes but I've gotten around that by having a HDD attached to my router and I just access my content over the local network :)

Fire TV Stick has an ethernet adapter you can get too for wired connection.

I have the Pendulum edition 4k. It's crashy and laggy. The 4k stick has less ram in it. I might get a mecool box. I am impressed with them.