When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

Microsoft is offering up to $300 off on the Surface Laptop 2

If you're in the market for a new Surface PC, Microsoft is offering some pretty hefty deals on all of them except for the Surface Go and Surface Studio 2. As we reported last week, the Surface Book 2 is up to $300 off and the Surface Pro 6 is up to $200 off, and those deals are still going on.

Now, Microsoft is offering some deals on the Surface Laptop 2. The base model is $100 off of its normal price of $999, so you can get one for $899. The rest of them are all $300 off. That means that the next step up in the lineup, with an eighth-generation Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, and a 256GB SSD instead of 128GB, is priced at $999.

The Surface Laptop 2 is available with a Kaby Lake R Core i5 or Core i7, 8GB or 16GB RAM, and 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB storage. With an aluminum body, it comes in four colors: Platinum, Black, Burgundy, and Cobalt Blue. If you want the base model or the top-end model though, those only come in Platinum.

If you want to check out the Surface Laptop 2, you can find it here. This deal should last until July 28.

Report a problem with article
Next Article

Gears 5 Versus Tech Test trailer unveils first look at new Arcade mode

Previous Article

macOS Catalina beta 4 is out, breaks SwiftUI previews and doesn't support 2019 MacBook Air