error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED - but Webadmin is running well - any ideas !?

Question

hello dear all 

- well to be frank: this  is a error on a website - on a apache server i run..  I hope i have choosen the right forum. 

got an error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED - but Webadmin is running well - any ideas !?

what can i do now 

stop and start the apache !?

1>  [auth_digest:notice] [pid 30493] AH01757: generating secret for digest authentication ...

2> PHP Deprecated:  Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /usr/local/php5/lib64/php.ini on line 314 in Unknown on line 0

3> PHP Deprecated:  Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /usr/local/php5/lib64/php.ini on line 315 in Unknown on line 0

4> PHP Deprecated:  Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /usr/local/php5/lib64/php.ini on line 316 in Unknown on line 0

5> PHP Deprecated:  Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /usr/local/php5/lib64/php.ini on line 318 in Unknown on line 0

6> [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 30493] AH00163: Apache/2.4.25 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1j configured -- resuming normal operations

7>  [core:notice] [pid 30493] AH00094: Command line: '/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -D SYSTEMD'

8>  [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 30493] AH00169: caught SIGTERM, shutting down

any idas - look forward to hear from you  

1 answer to this question

update: well first things first: i am going to check the browser cache (i gonna go and clear it). afterwards i gonna check the Proxy and DNS.

To be frank; i think that the Firewall allows connections to port 10000 (default).