How to give remote desktop access to user in Windows 2019 server ?

I have created a user by Server Manager > Computer Management>Local Users & Groups>User>Create New User.

When I do Remote Desktop  in this machine with this userid , I get message Remote Desktop is not allowed in this userid.

How I can enable Remote Desktop to this user ?

When you create a new user, what rights are you giving them.  Giving them basic user rights does not grant them remote desktop access, you have to put them in the remote desktop users group at the least or create a gpo/modify the local gpo which allows that user or better yet a group access to remote desktop.  By default administrators have remote desktop access.  Do not give them admin rights, just making the point to tell you that you might be able to because you are an admin....

14 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

Have you enabled the remote desktop service on the server? It's disabled by default for security reasons. A quick Google and I came across these steps which might help you.

Remote Desktop is enabled.

other users are able to do remote desktop

10 minutes ago, sc302 said:

you have to put them in the remote desktop users group

how  you do this ?

you can not do this from new user screen .  how do you do this ?

Just now, Deep_Level_Shark said:

how  you do this ?

open up the users that can and see what groups they belong to.  mirror or copy those users into new users.

If that still doesn't work it is a group policy thing.  either local group policy through gpedit.msc or domain group policy through group policy management console.  

If  you want help with group policy, we will need to see your policies.  then we can instruct you what to do.  Otherwise you will have to research/google yourself.  There are plenty of "how to's" out on the web.

11 hours ago, sc302 said:

open up the users that can and see what groups they belong to.  mirror or copy those users into new users.

If that still doesn't work it is a group policy thing.  either local group policy through gpedit.msc or domain group policy through group policy management console.  

If  you want help with group policy, we will need to see your policies.  then we can instruct you what to do.  Otherwise you will have to research/google yourself.  There are plenty of "how to's" out on the web.

wonderful. that worked.

Thanks a lot.